- It’s Mother’s Day weekend, & it so happens that I came across two women that are mother to special need child. It reminded me how blessed I am that Ju-Hann is healthy and happy, I should stop fussing over him pee pee in the potty.
- There’s no meeting this whole week, which allows me to leave office early & cook dinner. The in-laws are away for awhile & I’m pretty proud that it’s the end of the week and we have not eaten out yet!
- Looking forward to my 6 a.m. morning workout during the weekend. These muscle needs some stretching! Ohh, we’ll be dropping by a beautiful park too.
- The babysitter had been really helpful in potty training Ju-Hann. Definitely gonna miss her when Ju-Hann starts school.
- Today is the day my supervisor’s gonna submit my thesis report marks. Please please please let me pass….
Have a great & chillax weekend everyone! Here’s a pic of how my son likes to wear his smocks during art class.