- Gain my appetite! I kinda feel hungry all the time.
- Still have constipation, but I notice with more fruits intake, it helps.
- Still need to pee every hour
- My baby bump is starting to show, so most of my pants are kept aside now.
- Less fatigue, still my eye automatically shuts when the clock hits 11.
- All in all, I’m glad that the pregnancy is getting better
PS: Can’t describe my gratitude and joy when I saw my third U/S scan. I can finally see our baby! She’s pretty active and looks so snuggly in my belly. Ahh the joy of motherhood again!