Today, due to an unexpected fire break-out at Menara Gamuda, hubbs call me up to see if I can pick up him JH as the building was they were in was cordoned off until the fire fighters put out the fire. So, upon quickly wrapping up my work, I left at 5:30pm and we arrived home by 6pm.
- We cooked and finished dinner at 7pm (it was still daylight)
- We managed to do 2 loads of laundry
- Hubbs manage to go to the gym
- We watched this cute little video
- JH had his play time on his own, without being rushed to go to bed.
It’s delightful. 🙂