Our life had been so busy this weekend Argh!
- We sent JH to his ex-nanny while we made our way to the lovely Saujana hotel to celebrate a close friend’s matrimony.
- Before picking up JH, we stop by Summit to pick up some activity books for as they were having a big super sale.
- We watched CREED (fairly touching) and had our leftover fried noodles for lunch.
- JH wakes up from his nap and we went to IOI Mall in Puchong to celebrate his cousin’s birthday.
- Linger more at the bookstore again and got some books as present for the birthday girl.
- Woke up, had my toast, cook porridge and sweep the floor.
- JH Drop by my office to set up some renderings for tomorrow’s presentation
- Brought JH to the haircut while I got myself the long awaited travel press.
- Got groceries at Tesco and head home.
- JH had his nap, we had coffee and watched Home Alone 2 (It’s hilarious)!
- Hubbs wipe the floor while I did some revision with JH
- We went to the park and played ball.
- Made dinner and some reading time with JH.
I’m exhausted, but I feel fulfilling at the same time. It’s weird.