It will be 2.5 weeks more before I go back to work. Yet, there’s still tonnes of list to cross out on my to-do list.
- Research on schooling stuff for JH. Since my in-laws won’t be around when he starts school, I need to make sure the school that he went to will be conveniently located to nearby after-school care as well as transportation. Can’t imagine my ‘setengah-masak’ kid going to primary one. He’s gonna drive me bonkers.
- Seriously need to catch up on my reading. For the past 6 weeks, I didn’t manage to finish a single book. If I don’t read it now, when??
- Spring clean my hard discs space and documents all the physical memorabilia.
- Utility stuff, bank stuff, account stuff that needs upgrading, updating & filing.
- Familiarize myself with our new project location. Our current project construction will be kick-starting soon so I need to start prepare myself before going back to work.
- Strategies our monthly expenditure and commitment. Although we’ve always been very careful with our money, can’t deny the fact that we have 2 kids now, bought houses and taking care of our parents. Things seems to be pretty tight right now but I know it’s for the best.
On the bright side, I’ve been doing lots of house-keeping so our pad is looking pretty cozy right now… yest still a long way to achieve hubb’s goal.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!