Lately, work has consumed so much of me. Im constantly on my outlook, trello, CAD, 3dMax, Revit while running in between training, meetings and site walk. I don’t even have time to blog anymore. Today, I decide, work can wait 10 mins, I just want to write something that cheer me up.
I want to write about things that enchant my 2 little ones, things them makes them exhilarate and really really happy in general:
For JH (age 4 yr 9 mo) :
- Family time (basically everyone including me, hubbs, JN and himself lounging together in the living room)
- Photos of himself or his sister
- When he get to sleep on our bed
- Having the same food together, on the sofa
- Having a diaper cloth pinned over his back as a cape so he can be ‘Darth Vader’
- Watching Star Wars
- When the sky turns grey
- Eating Candy
- Listening to Randy Newman’s ‘The Time of Your Life’.
- Whenever we do imaginary play with him.
- Encounter any construction machinery
For JN (age 1 yr 1 mo) :
- Basically any food that you shove into her tiny mouth
- When dada’s home. (She started boucing as soon as he opens the door.)
- When you sing to her.
- Massage time after bath (Well i guess every baby loves that).
- Ransacking her brother’s school bag
I want to always remember this part of parenting – seeing a different magical world through my kids’ eyes.; that you don’t need a lot to be happy…
Now… back to work!